Image Map

Friendship Friday *All About Me*

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be joining in on the Friendship Friday fun with some of my new teacher-blogger friends. Thanks for sharing your great idea, Mr. C! We've all been sharing so many wonderful classroom ideas, I'm looking forward to getting to know a little about everyone behind the blogs and Instagram accounts.

Here's a little about me...

Name(s): Tiffany, Miss M, Miss Matson, The Teaching Fox

Where I'm at: I live in Virginia Beach and teach in Norfolk.

My favorite things:
KiNdErGaRtEn
Anything purple
Coffee (mmmm)
Mr. Sketch scented markers
Saturday mornings
Netflix
Target, obviously


What I love most about this world of blogging:
I've only been live in the blogging world for a month as of yesterday. I actually feel like it's been a lot longer considering the amount of time I've put into the blog itself, my TPT store, and Instagram. I could never have imagined that even a month into this journey I would connect with such an amazingly creative group of people. I'm amazed every single day at what teachers are doing and how they are constantly pushing the envelope and giving 200% to their students, to their classrooms, and to developing themselves in their profession.
Since I joined this community, I've realized that I'm not the only crazy woman laminating at 1:00 in the morning, going to four Targets a week to stalk their school supplies, and getting over-the-moon excited about a 28% off sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. I'm so relieved to know there are more of you out there, haha.
Seriously though, it's incredible to be among such a positive, hardworking group of people.


Thanks for stopping by! For more of me, you can follow me on:

Instagram at: TheTeachingFox
Teachers Pay Teachers at:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Teaching-Fox

6 comments:

  1. Jill, the co-author of Journey Through Elementary, teaches kindergarten too! We will definitely follow your blog and Instagram. By the way, our favorite things are pretty much the same but I <3 third grade :-)
    -Caitlin
    Journey Through Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to learn that most teachers are crazies who stay up late and live on coffee all for their profession, myself included 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with teachingwithmommastrong :) I am definitely seeing some patterns here! Great to meet you and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your post! It made me literally LOL several times. We can all totally relate!
    I absolutely LOVE Mr. Sketch scented markers too! and Netflix and Saturday mornings!! haha
    I am looking forward to reading more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, so nice to meet all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i love Mr. sketch markers I bought few sets now that they were on sale. I love watermelon scent. and can I just say, we have the same love towards foxes? youre the teaching fox and i am the kinder foxie

    ReplyDelete