Image Map

Sound Sort Organization

Ok so this is a spur of the moment post, but I just had to share how well this project came together.

I used to store my sound sort cards in envelopes...in a box. How boring. SO clearly this area of my life needed to be revamped.

Thanks to my incredible reading interventionist (who has just retired this year, sad face) for this oh-so-perfect organizer. She had been using it for magnetic letters-also a great idea. It was love at first sight and I knew I could turn this into the sound sort organization tool of my dreams.


With just a little spray paint, card stock, and letters. Ta-da!





The best part is that it fits perfectly with this amazing guided reading pack I got from Mrs. Lee's TPT store.

I just printed multiple sheets per page to make them a little smaller. This helped me save on ink, card stock, and most importantly they fit into the organizer of my dreams. It was meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment