Image Map

Team Meeting Binder

Oh my, I feel like I've been MIA from my blog. I was able to participate in Friendship Fridays with some new blog buddies, but I've been in the middle of so many projects that I just didn't want to post until I had something new and fab to show. 

My FAVORITE project that I've been working on is my team/faculty meeting binder. I was trying to create something that is basically life-proof. No matter what the situation, I wanted to have something in my meeting binder for it. I'm still trying to figure out a way to discreetly keep an emergency latte in it though.

I don't even want to put a cover sheet in it because I'm so in love with this color and print! This should be easy enough for me to find at any time.




Components:
Agenda
SPARKLY notebook
District calendar
Team meeting note sheets
Faculty meeting not sheets






I couldn't find the perfect team meeting note sheets, so I made them myself. I really enjoy the brain space for doodling and jotting down my crazy ideas. :-) You can find those HERE in my TPT store!
I always prefer my notes to be chronological in a common place, and on the SAME style of paper. Having uniform note sheets should save my sanity there.


Oh and the best part...




All of these post-it stacks are attached with velcro so that I can pull them out or replace them at any time. The velcro set up and fox post-its make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I love this thing! I'll let you know if I figure out that latte...




1 comment:

  1. This binder is awesome! I LOVE the velcroed sticky notes in the back! Genius!
    -Caitlin
    Journey Through Elementary

    ReplyDelete