Image Map

My Teacher Toolbox

One thing I'm always working to better myself at is organization. Just when I think I have a great organization system in place, I find more areas for improvement. Like most teachers, I don't sit at my teacher desk. I use it for storage and for the large magnetic space it provides us for workstations. 


This is one space in my classroom that will be getting a makeover in August!

Anyway, I came across a few posts about teacher toolboxes and I decided to try it out. I went with this organizer from Lowe's. I like this organizer because it has drawers of various sizes, but isn't too large. 

I can't remember what source I got my labels from, but there are tons of resources out there for this. I threw on some spray paint (obviously) and used modge podge to put my labels on.


When I first made it, I didn't know how much I would use it. Well, I love this thing. I always know exactly where everything is.
Here's the best part though...so do my kinders. If I needed supplies, or they did, they knew exactly where to go to get them. Another point for student independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment